Friday, March 6, 2009

Brand loyalty

Brands are i guess you could say important to me. When it comes to clothes, cell phones, purses, personal care products, cars, you name it, I will more than likely be picky. The reason I like brand names is because they're advertised to be the best. So everyone wants them so why wouldn't I? The reason i pick my cell phone was because it was pink, a reliable company (samsung) and because it was a slider phone, which not a lot of people have. Brands are important to me because its advertised as reliable and good quality. Brands that i don't particularly care about are toilet paper, toothpaste and school supplies. The reason for this is because its not important to have good quality everyday things. No one cares at school what kind of supplies you use and all toothpaste tastes the same and serves the same person. And when it comes to toilet paper, it all gets flushed anyways. ha ha My opinions on brand loyalty has remained the same. I like to keep up with fashion and i like to look good ( on most days) , so i like to buy the products that will help me achieve this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment