Friday, February 13, 2009

Product Placement

Product placement, in my opinion, is very important and it does affect peoples decisions when it comes to buying things. It is a good way of advertising a company's product and i think it always gives a positive result. I think direct advertising is more effective because it shows the product directly to you and not a three second glance on the TV. I think if you were to use product placement in a movie, it would be effective only if it was shown many times and really obviously. Product placement is a good idea and it is a good way for companies to promote their products. I do think it effects peoples decisions when it comes to purchasing products, and if they were to think back to the movies that had the products in them, they would want them.

1 comment:

  1. Good reflections (both entries) on how the media affects yourself and others your age! Great start overall!

    ReplyDelete