Friday, February 13, 2009
Media Studies
As a teenager, media is a key element in our growth. I feel as though i rely a lot on the media for information, gossip and fashion tips. What I know about media is that it is pretty powerful and it controls a lot in our society. In this class, I want to expand my knowledge on media and learn more about it. I want to learn how it controls a lot of decisions and how it can make people do things. In this first week of class, I have learned how many people are seriously affected by the media in the activities we did in class. I didn't realize how it can really make people feel bad about themselves and how issues with famous people are very publicised and how everyone talks about other peoples lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment