Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vaughn Mills

The trip to Vaughn Mills was overall a pretty sweet trip. The bus ride was a long one but it was worth it when we got there. we arrived there and listened to a five minute presentation about the history of the mall. The lady who did the presentation told us all the important facts and interesting things about Vaughn Mills. I learned that it is the largest one floor mall in Ontario and it is pretty popular. Everything about it was nice. The floors, the shops and the food court were very nicely decorated. I liked how it was split up into different sections. They were different "neighborhoods" consisting of Lakes, Nature, Rural, Fashion, City and small towns. That was pretty cool and it was easy to find your away around. I didn't like how it didn't have the stores that i like to shop at the most, including hollister, abercrombie, etc. The different sections attracted different age groups which was very cool and easy to shop with. Changes i would make include adding more stores and maybe a few more fast food restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment